FALL 2023 ENTRY CALL
Entry Dates: September 1 – September 30, 2023
Twice each year (Spring and Fall) we seek to represent South Carolina artists and showcase the outstanding talents of our state!
Applications should be submitted online through the form below.
Art will be juried in two stages. During the first stage, digital images of submitted work will be reviewed and evaluated. Artists selected for the second stage will submit actual tangible work for the final evaluation. This stage will take place at the SC Artisans Center in Walterboro. Each artist will be required to present five pieces of work. Each item will be reviewed by the panel of judges to ensure that it accurately represents the images submitted in stage one.
Note: Only 1 medium of work may be entered per Entry Call. If you are a multiple medium artist, you must enter each medium separately.
- The artist must be a current resident of South Carolina and maintain an in-state residence during their tenure as a South Carolina Artisans Center (SCAC) Guild Member.
- The artist must be 18 years of age at the time of application.
- We encourage an application only from those artists who want to actively market their work and can provide adequate inventory.
- The artist must submit a completed application, the $25 application fee, and 1 digital image for each of 5 pieces of work to be considered (5 images total).
- Entries must be received by the deadline listed.
- A $25 application fee must be received by the SC Artisans Center no later than September 30, 2023. (Pay via the PayPal button presented after submitting the form below)
- All work must be original and completed within the last 12-months.
- Only one media form can be submitted per entry. However, more than one entry may be submitted. The $25 application fee applies to each entry.